It is time once again for our Friday Faves! Today I am feeling quite excited for the weekend and am ready to get my groove on so I thought it would be exciting to talk about how much I love to dance. Now to some people, when they hear the word dance it makes them want to run the opposite direction. I can see how dancing can be a bit of a scare for some people but it really shouldn’t be. Dancing in my mind is a way of letting go. It’s so important to let loose and do what you feel. You don’t have to be a good dancer to dance. All you have to do is move to the music and have a good time. Head to your local bar or night club and get your boogie on!
Here are some of my top music choices for dancing…
1) Don’t Stop The Party- Pitbull
2) Bambooyah- White Panda
3) Midnight City- M83
4) Scream & Shout- Britney Spears and will.i.am
5) Electric Feel- MGMT
6) Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris
7) Million Voices- Otto Knows
8) Calling- Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso
9) Greyhound- Swedish House Mafia
10) No Beef- Steve Aoki & Afrojack feat Miss Palmer
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
All photos are taken from Google unless noted otherwise.