I think everyone can agree with me on this one, there is nothing like Las Vegas. The lights, the glitter, the excitement boil through your body leaving you wanting more and more. By the time, you leave sin city you realize that it is probably a good thing you do not live there but then usually about once or twice a year the itch comes back and you go to the desert for a trip of a lifetime. Las Vegas has that thrill about it that not a lot of places have. It is a perfect place for anyone who enjoys indulging himself or herself for a weekend or so. Letting yourself be completely open to all the temptations and not feeling guilty one bit. I give everyone full permission to shop as much as you want, gamble, eat and party till the cows come home. I think it’s time to book a trip to Las Vegas!
Favorite Things to Do in Vegas:
1) Pool Parties – Doesn’t matter which one you go to, you’re guaranteed to have a blast. Some of the top ones out there are Wet Republic at the MGM, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Encore Beach Club at the Wynn.
2) Eat – Restaurants upon restaurants, buffets, everything you could ever imagine food wise is in Las Vegas. Make sure you work out a lot before going since you will probably eat enough to last you a year.
3) Shop – This one goes without saying. If you are a fashionista, Vegas has enough cute stuff to keep you happy!
4) Gamble – This one is a double sided sword, you can either win or lose but no matter what you will have a bit of fun. Everything is okay in moderation right.
5) Club – Party, party, party, in Las Vegas since most of the biggest and best DJ’s have residencies at the major clubs you are sure to have your nights filled with alcoholic beverages, good looking people and a crazy dance floor.
6) EDC – Every year in June Insomniac Events puts on a larger than life festival that will take you as far away from reality as you can go. Let loose, by some bright colored items and have the time of your life all night long. Best part about the festival is that you get to watch the sun come up.