I think anybody can relate to this post considering at some point in your life you would have attended such an event. Today for Friday Faves I am talking about why music festivals are the absolute best. It doesn’t matter what type of genre they are I think the love for music is truly universal and going to a festival brings people together. You can dance, drink, eat, sit and relax, whatever your heart desires! Every time I go to one, I feel like I can be myself and let go of all problems. The moment you step into a festival you are transported to a world of your own and you can most definitely leave any stress you have at the gates. What are some festivals you must attend in your lifetime?
1) Coachella – California’s laid back music n arts festival in Indio California.
2) Electric Daisy Carnival – Started by the event company Insomniac, EDC is all over the place now, this all night party should be high up on the bucket list.
3) Lollapalooza – All types of music at this Chicago festival right along the water.
4) Ultra Music Festival – Where it all started in North America, one of the most prestigious Electronic Music Festivals out there in no other than beautiful Miami.
5) Sasquatch – Chill atmosphere and a beautiful night sky at the Gorge Amphitheatre in Washington. What more could you ask for?
6) Tomorrowland – This one is massive and it is all the way in Belgium! Add this festival to your Europe trip next year.