The saints and sinners of Melbourne flock to Chapel Street to get a taste of their deepest desires. With something for everyone, Chapel Street holds the breeding grounds for all party animals and shopping fanatics. Walking down the street you will be amazed by the energy that comes from Chapel Street. Even on a Sunday day it had a rare vibrance about it. Whether you were hoping to shop at the trendy stores of Prahran or make your way to the hot bars and clubs of Windsor, Chapel Street has something for everyone! Here are my top 5 things to do on Chapel Street.
1) Shop @ Dakota 501, American Apparel and Chapel Street Bazaar.
2) Eat @ Ruby Tuesday’s and Boursh, Vodka and Tears.
3) Drink Coffee @ Dukes Coffee Roasters
4) Explore – Greville Street and Greville Street Records. Don’t forget to check out all the great street art.
5) Party @ Killing Time – good ambiance, cozy and small with great music.
Carly Jensen xo